Thursday, May 7, 2009

Trying to update...

Ok, I know that it has been almost a year since I have written anything on here and that is a little bit crazy but now I am really going to make an effort to update this on a regular basis! Let's just start with the past week. Fortunately, in the past week we have all been healthy! We have had a pretty sickly winter here at the Shafnisky house! Unfortunately, the weather didn't seem to cooperate with us! It has been rainy and yucky so we haven't had a chance to go outside and play.


Tommy and I were able to get out of the house for a date night last Saturday. We have been wanting to go to Paolo's in Northampton for a long time so we thought that we would head over there. We called and invited Bob and Dawn to go with us but Dawn was out shopping with Allie so bob met up with us a Paolo's. The food was just amazing! I think we each got enough food in our platter to feed 3 people! The food was great as was the company. It's alwasy nice to get out with my husband and just as nce to spend time with friends! Tuesday was Cecilia's last day of preschool. I can't believe that her first year of school is already over. The time has just flown right by and my girls just seem to be growing up so quickly! She loved schol and can't wait for next year.

Mom, Angelina and I unfortunatley had to go to a funeral yesterday for a friend of ours who lost her year and a half long battle with cancer. It was a difficult service but the church was packed to standing room only and was a lovely celebration of her life! She will be very missed but we all know that she is no longer suffering and is so happy to be where she is now!

Nothing else really exciting happened this week. Next week should prove to be much more exciting and I should have a lot more to write then.

Hope you are all doing well!
Jess
xoxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment