Thursday, August 28, 2008

The end of August...


Well, these past 2 weeks have been crazy for us here in Nazareth. Last week, we lost my Grandfather and then had all of the craziness that goes along with a death in the family. We buried him on Monday and he is in a better place with Mom-Mom and he has all of his mental and physical facilities back. Thank God for that.

Before the funeral, Tommy and I had a great weekend. We went to New York to celebrate our 7th wedding anniversary. We went up and got AMAZING tickets to Hairspray, which I was not too excited to see. We had a quick snack and headed to our show. Let me just tell you, it was awesome!!!!! Tommy and I both loved it and we were so glad that we ended up seeing it! We then went to the Village and walked around for a while before heading back to midtown. We had a fabulous dinner at Ruth's Chris Steak House - absolutely amazing food! Tommy was a very happy boy after that meal. We headed to Times Square and got some Cold Stone and met up with Christina. We all drove home together. The next day Tommy, Angelina and her friend and I all went to Dorney Park for the day. We had a great time and loved being able to get away for those 2 days. It was such a nice way to celebrate our anniversary.

We are very excitedly getting Cecilia ready for her first day of school. We have an open house next Friday and an orientation Sunday and she has her first day on September 9th. I am so excited for her to go and learn and make new friends and at the same time I can't believe that my baby is old enough to go to school. She is very excited to start! We have been going shopping for school clothes and shoes and Ahnie bought her a backpack yesterday that she has not taken off yet. She takes it everywhere we go! So cute.

That is about it for now. I have included some pictures that I took of the kids over the weekend. Enjoy and talk to you all soon!

Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment