Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Style Wish List

If I had unlimited money these are the things that I would go out and get...like now!

Flat Brown Boots
I have a pair of brown boots that I just got (see here) but they have a heel on them and I would really like a pair of flat ones. They would be much easier for me to do all of the crazy running around that we do!
I do have a gift certificate to DSW from my sister (Thank you Angelina!!!) so I am keeping my eyes open for a great deal!

Like these...(ok, so the image from DSW wouldn't copy so this is the link to the boots I like! here)

I am also thinking about a cute pair of booties : ) Never thought I'd wear them but all of you amazing women out there have inspired me with your outfits! Probably won't ever end up getting them but I think it is something I would like to try to pull off sometime. (All of these are just wishes anyway because, as we all know, money doesn't grow on trees!) LOL

Like these... From Old Navy (here)



Speaking of Old Navy...I saw this hat when I was in the store not so long ago and I haven't stopped thinking about it yet! (here) The best part is that it comes in a bunch of different colors...and I love them all! But this is definitely an extra!
I am always on the lookout for a great sweater too. Right now I'd like to find an oversized, comfy one that I can wear with leggins or my skinnies! Love this one but CANNOT afford the price tag! Do you have a favorite oversized sweater?




And may be a cute cardigan or two...like these

 
This one is from Old Navy (here)

Mossimo Supply Co. Juniors Shawl Cardigan - Assorted Colors  
This one from Target is super cute! (here)

 Merona® Women's Ultimate Cardigan Polka Dot Sweater - Assorted Colors  
There is just something about polka dots! Target (here)

Do you have anything on your wish list for the fall???


Thanks for stopping by,
Jess





No comments:

Post a Comment