Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Horray! WIWW!

It is time for What I Wore Wednesday again! Link up here...


This outfit was just a day of kids and running around. I was kind of excited to get my boots out of storage for the fall! Funny story about this outfit...I was actually wearing a white and black striped shirt originally. However, like 5 minutes before this picture was taken, my little one decided to pee on me. That's right. Her diaper failed miserably and she peed all over my shirt. Oh well, better luck next time.




Shirt: H&M
Scarf: Old Navy (and I really LOVE this color!)
Jeans: Old Navy
Boots: Dana Buchman @Kohl's


I found this shirt at Marshall's and I just thought it was too cute to pass up!




Tank: Target
T-Shirt: Marshall's
Jeans: Lee Outlet
Sneakers: Target


Decided to go all out today and actually wear heals. Before kids, heals were a normal, everyday staple for me. Now, since kids...not so much. I'm usually lucky to get into something other than my flip flops!






Top:Old Navy
Blazer: The Limited
Jeans: Old Navy
Necklace: Old Navy
Boots: 6PM.com

(Ok, maybe I have an Old Navy problem!)

No comments:

Post a Comment