Monday, January 4, 2010

Resolutions...

Well, it took me some time but I have finally decided on some resolutions for 2010. Of course, I have the standard, loosing weight and going to the gym. Tommy and I just went to night and joined the gym so now I really have no excuse and need to make it work!. I also and going to really try to stress less and have more fun...especially when it comes to the time I spend with my girls! I want to be able to look back on these years and really smile and know that I enjoyed each moment as much as I could and I want them to look back and remember how much fun they used to have with Mommy.


I have also decided that I am going to do my very best to take at least one picture a day and then write about it. Most of them will probably be just pictures of our normal days, but it is something that I want to do. Ihaven't gotten off to the best start but I did just decode on this tonight. So, to start my year off, I took pictures of my family room tonight. I took these pictures because I spent my entire afternoon undecorating our house and puting Christmas in boxes until next year. It always makes me so sad to clean up after Christmas. I love the season very much and look forward to Christmas for such a long time and then when its over, its just...over and all we have is winter until the spring thaw. I really can't stand winter and being cold so this time for me is just very sort of, depressing. So, tonight, that is what my pictures is about...the end of the Christmas season and the beginning of the cold, long, drawn out winter months. Hopefully tomorrow will be more uplifting!

No comments:

Post a Comment