Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Only One?

I have missed the last 2 WIWW! 
I have to admit that I have been lacking int he style department lately, but I do have reasons for being a slacker!
First, we had a visitor.
Maybe you heard of her, Sandy was her name.
Overall, our family made it through the storm basically untouched. We were extremely lucky to not lose power at all so we ended up hosting a bunch of family and friends for showers and a warm place to be. Happy we could help!
Literally 4 days after the storm hit we went on vacation to my happy place....Disney World!
Who doesn't love Disney?!?
Needless to say that when we are in Disney, it is no holds barred Disney wear! 
I have Mickey, TInk and Minnie t shirts and Disney sweatshirts, and that is basically what I wear for the week!
Laugh if you must but it makes me happy!
My girls even convinced me to get my face painted this year...like Aurora (she's my favorite princess)

Anyway, I only have one outfit for today.

This outfit was SUPER comfy and WARM! I really don't like winter because I cannot stand to be cold so my winter wardrobe must be warm! I love this sweater. I picked it up over the summer at H&M on clearance for $10!



Sweater: H&M
Oxford shirt: Old Navy
Jeans: NY&Co
Boots: DSW

Hopefully I can start taking pictures again...and hopefully start getting dressed in something other than my "comfy clothes"!

Happy Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

  1. Disney is the PERFECT escape from Sandy. Glad you guys were ok. And your comfy sweater is exactly what I love for the winter!

    ReplyDelete