Sunday, October 21, 2012

Buffalo Chicken Stromboli

I found this recipe (see it here) on Pinterest the other day and I decided to give it a try. She calls it Buffalo Chicken Garbage Bread but I think it is more like a stromboli. I altered it just a little bit (I only used a tablespoon of Ranch dressing and n cheddar cheese).

I started with thin chicken cutlets (1.2 pounds)


I cooked it in 1 tablespoon of EVOO and when it was cooked, I cut it into pieces and added the 1/4 cup of Frank's Red Hot Sauce.


LOVE hot sauce! Can't get enough!!!


Then I sprayed a cookie sheet and and spread the pizza dough out on it. I spread the chicken on the dough and sprinkled 1 cup of reduced fat mozzarella cheese over the chicken. I mixed the remaining 1/4 cup of hot sauce with just 1 Tablespoon of Reduced Fat Ranch Dressing and poured that over everything, rolled it up, and it was ready to go in the oven!


I put it in a 450 degree oven for about 20 minutes...


and it was time to eat!
It looked SOOOOO good!!!
I couldn't wait to dig in and enjoy!


YUMMY!
I have to say, it was quite delicious!
I will definitely, definitely be making this again!!!!!
 

1 comment:

  1. YUM! That looks delish and very easy too. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete