Wednesday, October 31, 2012

WIWW

It has been a CRAZY week around here to say the least! We did get hit with the hurricane but luckily enough, we had very little damage at our house! The kids are still out of school today because most of our town is still without power and there are still trees and wires down. We are praying for everyone who has been affected by this terrible storm and hope that everyone can get things back to "normal" quickly!

That being said, I only have 3 outfits this week so here goes...

These are not the greatest pictures but that is what happens when your 5 year old is your photographer
(love her!)

Super casual outfit!


T-shirt: H&M
Top: Old Navy
Skinnies: Old Navy
Flats: Payless
Necklace: Old Navy
Bracelets: Premier Designs

 So, I look SUPER awkward in this picture but it was the best one of the outfit so oh well!


T-shirt: H&M (apparantly I'm kind of obsessed with H&M stripped t's!)
Sweater: Target
Shirt: Old Navy
Boots: 6PM.com
Necklace & Bracelet: Premier Designs


This is probably my favorite outfit of the week!
I am LOVING my star cardigan!!!
Tank: Target
Shirt: Old Navy
Sweater: H&M
Skinnies: NY&Co
Sneakers: Target

How can you not love a cardigan with stars all over it????


pleated poppy


Thanks for stopping by!
Hope you are all safe and recovering from Sandy!

-Jess

18 comments:

  1. I spotted that star cardigan a while back too! I love it but didn't get it because it wasn't on sale at the time. May have to go back and see if it's still there;) Great outfits! Hope all is well up there!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I can't wear this cardigan enough!!!!! Love it, love it!

      Delete
  2. This made me smile! It HAS been a really long week. Glad you guys are ok! Love the star sweater:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the mix of the start cardi and the plaid!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I love it too! SO glad I decided to get the sweater!

      Delete
  4. That gingham shirt is presh! Thanks for stopping by!

    Sheena @ A Girl's Guide to Retail Therapy

    ReplyDelete
  5. The star cardigan paired with the gingham pattern shirt looks so cute--it's definitely my favorite look of the week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute! I love that last outfit. The yellow looks great with the star cardi!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute outfits-love the blue and yellow!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I think the blue and yellow seems to be the favorite of the week!

      Delete
  8. Loving the polka dots and plaid!! Great outfits!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute outfits! Loving the blue and yellow pattern mix!

    ReplyDelete