Wednesday, October 3, 2012

WIWW time!

It is time to link up with The Pleated Poppy again for What I Wore Wednesday!
Apparently I didn't do so well getting dressed this week. I only have 2 outfits to share and neither of these is very good. Oh well, better luck next week but here goes nothing...

To make matters worse, none of these are very good pictures either : )


Yep, that's me, rockin' a denim skirt. Haven't done that since I was in high school or junior high maybe! Trying to take more risks and went for this one!
What do yout hink? Would you wear a denim skirt?






Top: Old Navy
Skirt: Old navy
Tank: Target
Shoes: Target
Bracelets: Premier Designs


Again, really bad pictures. Sorry about that!




 These are my new Old Navy Rock Star Jeans and I LOVE them! I cannot believe how soft and comfortable they are. I think they will be my new go to pants for fall and winter!

Jeans, tank, shirt and necklace: Old Navy
Shoes: ??? gift spring 2011


And this is my little one trying to get in on the action : )




9 comments:

  1. Love the chambray. And I rock the denim skirt all the time. They are making a comeback!

    Stopping by from the link up...
    Clare
    Understated Classics

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I hope the denim skirt is coming back! I kind of love this look : )

      Delete
  2. love that floral shirt!! i have my denim skirts... but i haven't worn them in about a year or so... i feel like they're definitely worth keeping around- just like the denim jacket, they dont ever go "out".

    ReplyDelete
  3. First of all, YOU look AMAZING! Are you still P90X-ing or did you move onto something else? Go you! Second, I love the denim skirt and the shirt you wore with it. Super cute. I have a dark denim skirt in my closet that buttons down the front and I love it. I even went wine-tasting in it a couple of months ago. Haven't worn it since, though. But I don't wear skirts often.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love both blouses : ) Cute little girl. Thanks for stopping by!
    Katherine
    www.jagstyleblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these outfits! The chambray is adorable:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you , thank you. I probably wear that shirt WAY more than I should but it is so comfortable!

      Delete