Wednesday, October 24, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday/Casual Friday

This week's outfits are kind of boring but it is what it is...right?
So here goes...


SUPER comfy day! This sweater is from H&M and I bought it a size bigger than what I would normally wear but I wanted that big, oversized look!



Sweater:H&M
Tank: Target
Leggins: ???
Boots: DSW
Scarf: Old Navy



I also got this sweater at H&M on clearance for $10 and I love it! Iknow it could be kind of dorky but I love the stars!



Sweater: H&M
Top: Old Navy:
Jeans: NY&Co
Long Necklace: Old Navy



So, these pictures are a little blurry and my head is partially cut off...sorry about that. I was trying to take them myself with the timer and it didn't necessarily work out so well!


Jeans: Gap
Tshirt: Old navy
Blazer: The Limited
Shoes: Mia (via 6PM.com)
Necklace: NY&Co
Earrings: Lia Sophia (old)

So, there you have it. Nothing really special this week...except for my new star cardigan! I was actually thinking about pairing it with my red and white stripped t but I wasn't sure if that would be WAY too over the top and I would look like the flag. What do you think? (see red and white stripped tshirt here)

Linking up with The Pleated Poppy and Two Thirty-Five Designs!

pleated poppy




summershoots


Until next time! 
Thanks for stopping by,

Jess

19 comments:

  1. love the boots in outfit number one!!


    annalizbeth.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great outfits. Love them all. I've been wanting an oversized sweater too. So cozy for fall and winter.

    Nice boots too. :-)
    ~FringeGirl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm really happy with this sweater! It is super comfy!

      Delete
  3. I loved all of these! The sweater looks so cozy! Oh and I really like that blazer... I've just started to venture out and wear those so thanks for making it look less scary :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is the first blazer I have worn and I have to say I really like the polished look it can give to even just a t-shirt! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  4. I don't think they're boring! I think they're real, and still stylish/versatile basics. And I love how you show that the accessories make a difference.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! That's so sweet!

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Thanks Tasha! I love the color but wasn't sure how it was going to look on me. Hope we get to see you guys soon!

      Delete
  6. Just stumbled across your blog and I love all your outfit posts! Some are casual yet chic and put together at the same time! I love your boots in the first picture and the mustard colored tee in the second picture (and I really like the star cardigan!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!! So glad someone else likes the star sweater! LOL

      Delete
  7. I love your outfits! And I really, reaaaallly love your boots!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I was super excited to get these boots!
      I have to tell you that I look at your blog every week on WIWW! Love your stuff!

      Delete
  8. I like all your outfits! So cute! Especially that cozy looking sweater! :) Hugs! Holly

    ReplyDelete
  9. the stars cardi over the yellow is gorgeous! i also love the top cosy knit with the boots... super pretty lady! xx

    ReplyDelete