Wednesday, October 17, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday

So, I have been meaning to write more and more things on here but never seem to get around to actually doing it. It is my goal this week to do at least 2 additional posts! But for now, it is time for what I wore Wednesday. Linking up with The Pleated Poppy here...



Jeans: Old Navy
Tank: Target
Shirt: Old Navy
Scarf: gift
Boots: Marshall's (yep, I'm rockin' the cowgirl boots again!)


 


This might be my favorite outfit of the week!
Dress: Target
Jacket: Old Navy
Boots: 6PM.com


 Tank: Target
Shirt: Old Navy
Jeans: NY&Co
Shoes: Target




My little one wanted to get in on the action!



This was for church this weekend. I kind of love this outfit too although it was a little chillier than I had anticipated and i was FREEZING!!!!!!!! Warm weather cannot be back soon enough!

Skirt: Target
Belt: Kohl's
Top: Old Navy
Sweater: Gift from Mom
Shoes: Nine West
Necklace: Gift from Mom

That's all for now. 
Thanks for stopping by!
Jess : )

11 comments:

  1. I loved the purple with the black and white. I would not have thought of that combination. It is sensational. Likewise for the red skirt and varying color coordinations. You look great.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Melissa! I wasn't sure of the purple because it seemed like such a spring color but I figured I might as well try it! Hope you're doing well!

      Delete
  2. Great outfits! I especially love the red skirt and the yellow gingham!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! The red skirt is one of my favorites! I was on the hunt for one for a while before I decided on that one.

      Delete
  3. Love all of those! You look great. I've been eyeing that yellow Old Navy shirt for a while now! I gotta get me one of those.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kathleen! I love my Old Navy shirt but I have to say, I bought it in my regular size first and when I washed it, it shrunk! I took it back and they exchanged it for me with no problems!

      Delete
  4. Love the navy stripped dress! And the red skirt is my second favorite

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the yellow shirt! So cute!

    Rebecca
    http://mommyinmanolos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Seriously loving all these outfits too! You have great style, especially for having 4 kiddos... My goodness girl, you look fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I have been working out and watching what I eat for a while now but it has really paid off! I feel so much better and I have much more energy now!!!
      I think these outfits have been some of my favorites!!!

      Delete