Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Here We Go Again...What I Wore Wednesday!

Linking up with The Pleated Poppy again today for What I Wore Wednesday.
Check it out here...

pleated poppy

This week has not been such a great fashion week around here. Too much to do and not enough time to really care about what I wore. I only have 2 outfits for today so here goes...

 I actually loved this outfit! It got kind of warm around here last week and humid so I wanted something relatively cool to wear and I love this top from Old Navy! I paired it with my skinnies and flats and off I went. I could actually really see this with black heels too for a night out with my hubby!


Skinnies: Target
Tank: Target
Top: Old Navy
Shoes: Payless

 Then came this day. The baby has RSV and I have a pretty bad cold that seems to be lingering on and on. This day, all the girls had off of school and I had to teach dance in the morning and still wasn't feeling so great so I just wanted to be comfy and this is what I put together. Not super stylish but it got thejob done!



Tank and Sweater: NY&Co 
Leggins: ???
Boots: Kohl's

There you have it. Hopefully next week will be a better one around here! Hope you're enjoying the cooler, fall weather!

Thanks for stopping by!

Jess

7 comments:

  1. Jess you are probably the cutest mom I know!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww,thanks!!!! Miss you around here : )

      Delete
  2. Love the color of your skinnies! Great outfits! How much weight have you lost? You look fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the burgundy & black combo - looks great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, thank you. I was super happy with that outfit too : )

      Delete
  4. I am loving your skinnies from Target, and that's not because I have the exact same pair...lol! I found you at The Pleated Poppy link up. I am loving your style. I'm very happy to be your newest follower and I can't wait to see what you come up with next!

    xx
    Serena
    http://theserenasaga.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I am pretty new at blogging so it was super nice to get a comment like this! I check out your blog and i Have to say, I love your style too (especially the shoes you have on with the teal dress!)

      Hope to see and hear more from you soon : )

      Jess

      Delete