Wednesday, September 12, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday...

Ok. So I am trying something new and linking up with a blog that I read,    pleated poppy     The Pleated Poppy, for What I Wore Wednesday. I am reading more and more fashion/style blogs and am trying to get myself back in to getting dressed everyday instead of just throwing on whatever is comfortable and doesn't need to be ironed. We all know that Mommies get in to that rut and I am trying to dig my way out.
That being said, here is my first attempt to keep myself accountable for what I am wearing (not every day because. let's face it, every girl deserves her day to live in sweats!)

Keep in mind that my 7 year old is the one taking my pictures but I think she's doing a great job!


 This was just a "normal" day around the house and picking the girls up from school.
 Including the hairstyle for days when it is so ridiculously humid and my hair will do nothing but get frizzy!

 My 6 year old took this picture of my sneakers and told me I had to use it!

Shirt: Old Navy
Sneakers: Converse All Stars, Target
Jeans: Lee Outlet (Never in a million years did I think that I would wear a pair of Lee jeans but I stopped in the store while I was at the outlets and I was pleasantly surprised by 2 pair of jeans. I bought them both and spent less than $50!)


 
This was just another day around the house but I felt like dressing up a bit...and lucky me, I got to have lunch with my hubby that day!
Shirt: Target
Skirt: NY&Co
Shoes: Ann Taylor Loft (I got them on clearance and paid like $11.00 for them!!!Woo Hoo!)

 
Spent the day Saturday running around!
Tank: Target
Shorts: Old Navy
Shirt: Old Navy
Sneakers: Target
 
Sunday with the family!
Shirt: Target
Jeans: Lee Outlet
Sneakers: Target
 

 
 Another day of running errands and kids! 
It was chilly in the morning so I threw on this sweater.
Sweater: NY&Co (really old but one of my favorites! I LOVE the color!)
Top: Old Navy
Jeans: Old Navy
Shoes: Target
Necklace: NY&Co
 
Ok, so that's it. My first attempt at WIWW!

3 comments:

  1. I too like to find a good deal most specially in shoes. The one you got is a steal love it. I like your day to day outfit it looks fabulous!

    Mary,MI

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jess I love all your outfits!! You look so great and toned, i'm jealous!! Very beautiful! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww jess, you're so cute! didn't know you had a blog either

    ReplyDelete