Wednesday, September 19, 2012

It's That Time Again...What I Wore Wednesday

I'm linking up again with The Pleated Poppy for WIWW...here goes!
pleated poppy 
 My days are filled with kids, kids and more kids so I am usually just running around dropping off and picking up from school, doing homework and then running everyone to all of their after school activities so this is just something that I was wearing on a "normal" day : )

It has been chilly int he mornings and still warming up in the afternoon so I love a cute cardigan to throw on top of whatever I'm wearing for the day! I picked this one up at NY&Co outlet and I LOVE the color!


 Sweater: NY&Co outlet
Shirt: Target
Jeans: Old Navy
Shoes: Payless


I have to confess that I was SUPER unsure about this outfit! I ordered the dress from Old Navy and it is not exactly what I had expected. It is not nearly as flattering as I wanted it to be. But, the part I was really unsure about was the boots! We live in PA and you don't really see them much around here but recently I have been seeing them more and more and when we went to NYC a few weeks ago I decided I needed a pair but I wasn't going to go full throttle commitment and buy a super expensive pair of authentic boots so I got these at Marshall's and decided I would stick with these until I was convinced I would wear them enough to look for a "real" pair! When I got dressed this morning I sent my hubby a picture and asked his thoughts on whether I should give up and return the boots or go for it and rock them and his response was to rock them! So, I did : )
What do you think?
Would you rock cowboy boots?


 Dress: Old Navy
Jacket: Old Navy
Boots: Marshall's
Necklace: Premier Designs (old)


I LOVE this shirt from Old Navy! It is so soft and the color is awesome!

Tank: Target
Shirt: Old Navy
Shorts: Old Navy
Flip Flops: Old Navy



 This was Saturday when we had dance class, gymnastics, a kid birthday party and then an adult birthday party to go to. Kind of a busy day : )
Anyway, I felt like a real grown-up in this outfit and it has that preppy feel to it and I kind of loved it!




 Blazer: The Limited (on clearance!)
Shirt: Old Navy
Jeans: Old Navy
Shoes: Target
Necklace: NY&Co


2 comments:

  1. You look awesome Jess! Love all the outfits!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love them all, especially the boots. You can totally pull them off.

    ReplyDelete